I think it is important for MOE to develop the three Masterplans for ICT in education.It is because the ICT 's resource can help teacher teach effective and help student to learn more comprehensive.In my opinion,the role of ICT is not merely to provide information like in web resources ,but more importantly,is to support interaction and scaffolding through various media forms for productive interaction.
I have complete my secondary study in Johor Malaysia.My school have not many budget to create a learning environment of IT learning,we don't have a masterplans impacted us as a student who mastery IT skill.We just have a basic traning for using powerpoint,microsoft word and microsoft excel.Can't imagine right?I need to learn many skill of using IT resource to handle my university's life . Therefore,I am fully support the masterplans for ICT in education.
Based on my enhanced school experience, I think the three Masterplans for ICT in education is useful and necessery.I hope this plan can begin to work for gain us in our school's life.
I agree your point that masterplans have helped teacher to teach more effectively, and for students to learn more comprehensively.
ReplyDeleteSingapore really has a very good education system. They help to prepare their younger generation to meet the future better because they are already equipped with certain skills though ICT teaching in the classroom.
Masterplans shows effective learning and teaching. Maybe some of the students is master for different kinds of ICT tools, but as a teacher our responsible is to guide them to use the tools wisely.
ReplyDelete